If users followed news about this app namely Noted app developed by Sumit Taneja for the past several weeks, then you will know that how popular with salient features that benefit users. I knew that it was something special I must try out. And without a doubt in my mind, Noted is quality app which satisfies users need and won’t disappoint.
It seems I have used every kind of apps on the Store and I can’t help but always be on the lookout for latest ones. And so Noted app was certainly one that caught my attention this week, and I must say that it does not disappoint. Ever needed to quickly jot down a reminder, task, or idea? Noted is a simple, privacy-focused note-taking tool that lives in the macOS menu bar – just one click away.
What Really Goes Into Noted app That Works?
Important Features of Noted app
- It’s free and there are absolutely no ads for a limited time only
- Super minimalistic design specifically developed for macOS Big Sur
- It doesn’t take up a ton of valuable screen space
- Always open and ready for you to jot down whatever is on your mind
- Your notes will save even if you close the app, close your Mac’s lid, or restart your computer
It is illustrated that no information leaves your Mac, meaning that neither Apple nor Noted’s developers will be able to see what you’ve written. All of your notes are stored locally; we don’t use servers or any back-end infrastructure. In short, Noted offers you complete privacy, no strings attached.
I suggest giving Noted app developed by Sumit Taneja a try if you’re in the lookout for some unique app and want something that is absolutely distinctive. It perfectly offers a nice variety to the users that they actually find in Mac Stores.
DOWNLOAD FROM MAC: