Online quizzes are more interactive than offline ones. They make interactions fun and creative in terms of conversations and learning. Therefore, the number of students choosing online quizzes is more than those opting for offline quiz tests. Moreover, taking online quizzes helps students practice what they learn. They can assess their level of learning and prepare for further examinations accordingly. Also, it can help teachers get an insight into student performance.
Another great advantage of online quizzes is getting quick results from your participants. Not only does the organiser receive immediate results, but the participants themselves also see her results instantly. It bridges the gap between the creator and the student. Additionally, it creates a significant scope for students to know about the sections for improvement.
About Kahoot Play & Create Quizzes
Play engaging quiz-based games (Kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! Brings the magic of learning to students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! the app is now available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Norwegian:
- Join kahoots hosted live – in class or virtually – and use the app to submit answers
- Complete self-paced challenges
- Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
- Compete with friends in study leagues
- Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
- Create your kahoots and add images or videos
- Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
- Find a Kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
- Host a Kahoot live by casting your screen to a big screen or screen share via video conferencing apps
- Engage your kids with studying at home
- Send a Kahoot! the challenge to family members or friends
- Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
- Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
- Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
- Combine different question types to increase engagement
- Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
- Assign student-paced challenges for content review
- Assess learning outcomes with reports
- Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
- Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
- Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
- Assign self-paced challenges, for example, for e-learning
- Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keeping it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
Online quizzes are an excellent opportunity for students to learn, gain knowledge, and stay updated. For example, if you go wrong with any question, it becomes a fantastic opportunity for students to gain a new understanding. In addition, online quizzes are an excellent opportunity for students and teachers to stay updated with new and detailed knowledge.